Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ancient Olympics





Have you ever wondered ancient wrestling was like? I have, and if you want to learn more learn more than keep on reading.

In the ancient times, wresting was the school subjects that Greek boys enjoyed. They were taught at a public school called Palestra.

The reason why they were taught to fight is because they had war. Every time they went out to war they would win. Then the Romans came along and took over the Greek Empire.

Wrestling was a very popular sport that Greek boys loved learning. One way you can win, is by throwing composing enemy on the ground at least 3 times or by forcing him to give up.  

So there's the information that I have researched about the Ancient Olympics. I hope you have learnt more, I know I have.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment