Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

3 Favourite Highlights of the Year

My top 3 highlights of the year were ....


1. Making Koauau With Miss

Early in the year, Ms Tito treated all the 'STARS' in our class to an awesome experience in making koauau. This was one of my favourite highlights because, I got to try something new. I also liked shining it up with the spoon at the end. 


MKTO Classic from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.                                                                                         2. Making a MTV for "Classic" with Gloria, Kaycee, Isara and Tyla
Making this movie was very interesting. I enjoyed it because there were really funny bloopers, but we didn't show them. Plus, I got to do it with my friends.But the coolest thing was that in our movie making time, we filmed random things but it ended up really useful in the end.


3. Swimming
Recently, the year 7 and 8's of P.E.S, went down to the Glen Innes Aquatic Centre to have some free swimming lessons. I was in Group 1 and we did heaps of fun games. I enjoyed the last day the most because we had races and relays. Even though my team lost, I still enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hello Lisia I like that move that you were in and made. That was so creative and romatic. Hope to see another movie like that. keep up the good work! Have a great day.

Latu said...

Hello Lisia I like your movie


from latu

Post a Comment