Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fun Run Training



During the past 2 weeks, the senior block has been training for a Fun Run that we're doing at the end of the term. We have been running the reserve behind our school but it's only not even close to what we have to run on the day.

On the first time we did it with Room 15, we didn't know why but then we got told at the end. Luckily I had friends in that class that I could run with. In the end I was very proud of myself because I didn't think I could run 1k in under 10 minutes.

The second time we did it was just our class, we had Ms Squires as our teacher. At the end she told us that that was the fasted any class has ever done that. We were pretty proud of ourselves and when we told Ms Tito, she was proud of us too.

Maybe the next time we do this, maybe today, we could do better and hopefully earn points for our class.

1 comments:

TeRina said...

Hi Lisia I like your story about our Fun run Training It is hard but fun at the same time.Keep up the good work.

TeRina

Post a Comment