Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Astria Countdown to Impact

Today at Extension, we played a game called Astria Countdown to Impact that was made by a man named Steven. We first had to take 2 tests, a vocabulary test and a test the involves us pretending to be detectives looking for clues. It wasn't until we started playing the game that I realized that the test really helped.

The most difficult part of the game for me was trying to understanding the information that was given to us by the game. I also thought that finding the clues was hard. Even though Jorja and I found three of them. I found completing the Solar Sail (the first room we completed) easy because it wasn't as complex as the Nuke Lab.

Before the next time we play I want to try and remember all the words we learnt and and the clues that we were given. Stay tuned because there are more posts to come about the amazing game - 'Astria Countdown to Impact'

0 comments:

Post a Comment