Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Filming Reflection

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
I really liked working with my friends. One other thing was that I got to do most of the filming and normally I don't. 

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.

People walking in and out of the doors was something I really hated. Trying to stay humble I didn't hurt anyone in the end.


Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
I learnt that teamwork sometimes is the key. Also that I can stay humble.


White Hat - What did I learn.
This week I learnt that sometimes I can manage my time. Not just that but also how to make and import a garage band.

Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
Next time I could mange my time a bit better. Also to not laugh while people (Jouan) are trying to film me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment