Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Spoken Word

This morning in our literacy strand, we had Joshua Iosefo come in to help us with writing. We learnt that our voices are valuable and also how to express our feelings. Joshua also told us that 'Theres no limit to writing'. He asked us "If you could say anything to the world, what would it be?" at first I was confused but then my brain clicked and this is what I wrote.

First we wrote about a scribble that Joshua randomly drew on the board. 

The scribble on the board  is very messy and makes me confused and interesting in a way. It sort represents my messy room.  


Then he told us to write about anything we want and it was allowed to be about anything at all. It could be personal and also not personal.  


RACISM
A problem for me is that many people get teased about where they come from or the colour of their skin. When people tease me about being dark, I wouldn't really care but if was to someone else I would get really offended.............. My name is Lisia and I think racism should be stopped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment